red wolf fish comptibility

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
a 1000 gal custom tank is going to be near 8-10k. easily. 10x4x3.5 would probably be the dims give or take, and depending on material and who makes it you are looking at a hefty price tag for a brand new custom. I'd be super cautious about having your LFS make you a tank...not that some places probably have some serious tank skills but that isn't their main focus as an LFS and as such you may run into complications with the tank.

Aronus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio
My reds don't let me put anything with them!! They attack anything that moves! I have a payara with them now . Will have to move it when it gets bigger. 200 gallon tank right now.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Ya I did a ton of research on red wolves and all of it say's that they are super aggressive so I am going to replace it with a ompok catfish bimaculatus and ill either have titan aquatic exhibits or midwest custom aquariums make my aquarium or have me and my dad build it and ya you are right some of my lfs stores had customers that have told my they get scratches and other stuff wrong with their tank when they have them build it so I wont have a lfs build the aquarium.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store