Cool thats cleared that up,i thought it was long tall and thin but its not,

good luck.

Steve

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
Got the eggcrate and it is all set up I gave her about 1/4 of the tank to her self waterflow is great into her side, and she has her own air disc bubbler. She is not so thrilled about it but I think she will get used to it. Now I guess just sit here and wait. Luckily I work from home so I can check and watch her just about anytime I want :) From when you start seeing movement does anybody have a guess at how much longer she may have? And are retics the same around 100 days for pregnancy? I also am glad to be having a captive bred ray comming.

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa

Let me know if you guys are able to view the pictures, I really am not all that great with the computer.....

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
So Miles just left my house and he says Tundra is most deffinitly preggers!! Now I am just curious how long I have to wait. I posted pictures in my gallery of her also. Please if anybody has any input on reticulated gestation let me know!

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Congrats! May be more than one in there. Any chance you could give her more room?

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
She has right around 125 gallons to herself..... I am hoping she is getting close and then she can go back on the otherside with the rest of the fish.

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
The pictures make the area she is in look much smaller than it is and makes her look much bigger than she is, she has about a 10-11 inch disk and my tank is 48 inches deep. The tank itself is 96x28x48 and she is roughly in just over a quarter of it......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store