Share your amphilophus pictures!

NW Cichlid Keith

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2016
Atlanta, Georgia
Now he's all grown up and a murdering menace but I love him

View attachment 1208586
He's beautiful - I've always preferred Midas and skipped Red Devil - but this guy could change my mind. I always eagerly await to watch your monthly update by the way - thanks for putting those up. I made the mistake of showing the video to my wife where you got the orange candles. My wife made be get a flowerhorn (HER fish) as well for my 135 and now she wants to color coordinate :) She even gets upset when I clean the tank and fill in his pits.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
He's beautiful - I've always preferred Midas and skipped Red Devil - but this guy could change my mind. I always eagerly await to watch your monthly update by the way - thanks for putting those up. I made the mistake of showing the video to my wife where you got the orange candles. My wife made be get a flowerhorn (HER fish) as well for my 135 and now she wants to color coordinate :) She even gets upset when I clean the tank and fill in his pits.
lol fill them in all you want, he's just gonna do it again. They are Earth-moving equipment with life in it

Andy woods cichlids uk

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2015
Thank you for watching my video's. Here's a pic of my Big boy Big Mac the Trimac.

IMG_20161021_203800.jpg

IMG_20161021_203656.jpg

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
Love this Fish!!
Thanks Keith. I really can't take any credit for the fish, he was a drop off at the lfs, and was a beast when I got him. You have an amazing crew, thanks for the photos. Makes me want more.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store