sharing my arapaima

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
My LFS had one about 6/7" they never ate and died after couple of weeks , not that I could house the giant lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
My LFS had one about 6/7" they never ate and died after couple of weeks , not that I could house the giant lol

sad to hear but that's true alot of young arapaima die. what is the price of an arapaima i bet they are expensive in uk
around here a 10 inch one is only $150

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
It was pricey over £200 from what I can remember and that was trade cost as it was for the shop was intended to go into tropical pond eventually , my mate did everything he could but it just sat in the bottom and starved to death very sad it would have been massive by now

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
It was pricey over £200 from what I can remember and that was trade cost as it was for the shop was intended to go into tropical pond eventually , my mate did everything he could but it just sat in the bottom and starved to death very sad it would have been massive by now

did your friend buy him? so that means the arapaima was $400 us dollars damm thats pricey:jaw:

Kameisan23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
What a nice arapaima there.. I hope someday i can get it too.. Cause its not affordable right now lol..
Oh yeah, i never saw a juvenile arapaima in my LFS..

Sent from my SM-T311 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
did your friend buy him? so that means the arapaima was $400 us dollars damm thats pricey:jaw:
Im pretty certain that one cane out of the shops kitty not his ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store