Snakehead river monsters

Conor1148

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
US
is this the same guy trying to seem like a badass by getting in a pool full of pacu?

mick11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2007
St. Peters, MO
It was all hyped up. I had to explain to my 8 yr old daughter that snakeheads don't walk on land to eat kids. They haven't killed swimmers. She then asked why they said that. I told her it was to get an audience. Killer fish that walks on land will get people to tune into the show. Snakehead fish in canals in Florida that have gone unnoticed for the most part doesn't make for good tv.

I do wish I could own a giant snakehead again. I had one when they were called "redlines" in the pet stores back in the 80's. Things grew fast.

GetInMahBellay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Essex County, NJ
Conor1148;4200815; said:
is this the same guy trying to seem like a badass by getting in a pool full of pacu?
LMAO yes its the same guy, I saw that episode haha it was so stupid.

Some girl at school asked me if I watched this show and I was like no I'm not going to waste 30 minutes watching some old pedophile feed the public lies about harmless fish, you want to learn about fish you visit my crib (of course I'm paraphrasing, there was some mild profanity...:grinno:)

Conor1148

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
US
GetInMahBellay;4206833; said:
LMAO yes its the same guy, I saw that episode haha it was so stupid.

Some girl at school asked me if I watched this show and I was like no I'm not going to waste 30 minutes watching some old pedophile feed the public lies about harmless fish, you want to learn about fish you visit my crib (of course I'm paraphrasing, there was some mild profanity...:grinno:)

haha gotta love the girls wanting to come see the tanks ;)

GetInMahBellay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Essex County, NJ
Yea the girls always come over my house and they're like WOW thats a huge fish and then I'm like I have something bigger in my pants and then they run away from me and Im like :(

manlyfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
michigan
wow lol i'm pretty glad there was a snakehead ban its just one type of fish its not the end of the world and i liked the river monsters episode

FishFreak95

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2009
New Mexico
Conor1148;4200815; said:
I thought he went in a pool filled with piranha to prove a point? And I really like it from a fishing point of view. But the piranha one wasnt one of my favorites

knox_rbp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2009
Knoxville TN
yeah it was a pool of piranha not pacu and it wasn't done for him to be "badass", it was done to show that piranha aren't vicious man-eaters that just kill anything that moves. I thought that was one of the main things most of of P keepers on MFK try to do, is dispel the myths and promote the truth about these fish. I'm curious where this guy being a pedophile came from. Care to explain that comment?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store