South Florida fishing!

chelsea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2012
New Jersey
I am going to Florida again but in April this year!! Someone tell me where to catch some peacocks :) hopefully I will have more pictures to add to this thread. I'll be staying in Westin and 2 nights in key largo. Hopefully will have access to a kayak in the keys for some salty fish! If anybody's got tips on spots/tackle for that that'd be great too. I'm shipping some rods down, 5 ft ultra light, 6 ft lite, 6'6" med, 7' med heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
That's what I should've done instead of deep sea fishing! Next time for sure. Great pics and looks like you had lots of fun.

tampa_bass

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2012
your girlfriend's
Your going at a great time to sight cast to bedding and some large fish! Pm me and I'll give you afew spots

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pcpolo111

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Florida
I'm in tampa, planning on making a trip down in April or May to get some big peacocks, I would love to catch some big clown knives too. There is a guy that owns a fishing supply shop near me that caught the record largest black pacu in Miami years ago, I think it was the world record at the time, He has it mounted in his store.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

drksthr

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2011
Ottawa, Ont
Great thread. I'm heading down to Florida in July. Driving down from canada and making it a 10 day fishing trip to Florida and back. Really pumped for it.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

chelsea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2012
New Jersey
Wanted to make sure I delivered on this thread!!!!! Caught some peas!! Very exciting... Caught a bunch of other awesome fish I will post once I get all the photos together and stop being lazy.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398865276.006530.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398865308.833797.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store