South Florida fishing!

chelsea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2012
New Jersey
Ok here are some more photos!!

I want to share a story about a really cool guy we met named Adam. So Joe and I had been trying to catch peacocks for about 2-3 days to no avail even with some local intel from an mfker ;) when all of a sudden joe caught a big one (the one pictured in the post before this one) at a random spot we stopped at. It was amazing, we couldn't believe we finally got one. I posted the photo on Instagram and tagged it #peacockbass. Some random user comments and says nice catch and I saw it was from a dude that does guides for peacocks. Decided to ask him how much he charges considering we had no other luck catching any but he said he only does it weekends as a side job.. So unfortunately we would not be able to go with him since we were leaving the friday of that week. We talked to him for about 20 min over the phone and he was super cool so I decided we should buy his shirts just to show support and thank him plus the shirts have amazing graphics of peacocks. He tells us he can meet up with us somewhere so we go the next day and he was super cool. We had spent the entire day trying to catch peacocks at the same spot we had been the day before and the whole place was dead. Could not catch a single fish there. I was in a pretty disappointed mood and complained about not catching anything and he was like "well actually there's a place around here ... Do you guys have rods in the car?" So we go to this spot and immediately catch them it was amazing ! No huge peas there but a bunch of them! Anyway... I just want to put this guy's name out there as he was really awesome. His business is called reel deal adventures, I highly recommend using him if you're looking to catch peacocks because he can definitely deliver. He's got an Instagram and Facebook so check it out and all of his gear is awesome if you love cichla ;) he gave us a bunch of decals too and we put one on our tank it's great. I still have more pictures to post so stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398895675.514057.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398895697.480762.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398895716.752463.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398895746.310388.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398895766.147667.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398895792.337314.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store