Stingray Sales

Ma12cus504

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
"Coco City"
Aquascape is great for me as they are local, it is really a LFS that does a lot of internet business. Pedro is the owner and Nicole his manager.I picked up a ray from them this week.

Rt 4 Aquarium is a vendor on here and also a LFS you can check his forum for current list or PM him i saw a gorgeous Male marble Motoro there recently.
Let me check out RT4. I might over looked him :)

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
All I will say about sales is that this time of year always seems to have allot more rays forsale and in the next 6 months at least last year the amount of rays forsale went to about nothing.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
When I said 20-30 rays what I meant was 20-30 new bd coming into the market

Yes you do see more than that for sale but they are normally people selling imports from the years before

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

AquaScapeOnline_Nicole

Jack Dempsey
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2010
Belleville, New Jersey
I noticed that also. I see seller here and there but majority cant ship; plus some seller seem "fishy"

I was tempted to buy from aquascape but I heard mix review about them. They are more like a business type store, no one on one communication. Too many middle men... You know what i mean?

I dont know who is RT4, never seen or heard of them.

Currently I am watching Vamp :) He is the only person that I havent buy from yet :p

How long do you usually wait to sale them? I need to pace myself and not spend my money before you have them for sale lol.

Mixed reviews, that was probably before my time ;) We have gotten a whole new staff and many things have changed. We are not perfect but if you do hear anything mixed please let me know. I would love the opportunity to try and rectify it.
As stated by some other members, we have rays. If you have any questions, just give me a call at the shop or PM.
Or last I heard unstoppablejayd was selling my cell number for $5. :) j/k

Ma12cus504

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
"Coco City"
All I will say about sales is that this time of year always seems to have allot more rays forsale and in the next 6 months at least last year the amount of rays forsale went to about nothing.
I noticed that also... just seems weird.

I hold them for about a month before shipping but you can put a deposit on the one you like when they are born

I'll be watching :)

When I said 20-30 rays what I meant was 20-30 new bd coming into the market

Yes you do see more than that for sale but they are normally people selling imports from the years before

There are many nice looking rays where you are from :(

I noticed that also. I see seller here and there but majority cant ship; plus some seller seem "fishy"

I was tempted to buy from aquascape but I heard mix review about them. They are more like a business type store, no one on one communication. Too many middle men... You know what i mean?

I dont know who is RT4, never seen or heard of them.

Currently I am watching Vamp :) He is the only person that I havent buy from yet :p

How long do you usually wait to sale them? I need to pace myself and not spend my money before you have them for sale lol.

Mixed reviews, that was probably before my time ;) We have gotten a whole new staff and many things have changed. We are not perfect but if you do hear anything mixed please let me know. I would love the opportunity to try and rectify it.
As stated by some other members, we have rays. If you have any questions, just give me a call at the shop or PM.
Or last I heard unstoppablejayd was selling my cell number for $5. :) j/k
It is probably before your time :) I have been lurking on your page and you do have great items. All of you leopoldi are sold but i noticed there are many henlei available. BTW, what is the sex of that king henlei you have for sale?

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
It is probably before your time :) I have been lurking on your page and you do have great items. All of you leopoldi are sold but i noticed there are many henlei available. BTW, what is the sex of that king henlei you have for sale?[/QUOTE]

Just call the store, they have WAAAYYYY more rays then they have on the website, i know for a fact there are both LEO's and BD's available and at least three or 4 king hens.... one thing about aquascape there is usully more then they show on the website! GL

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
ray sales are deffinately down lots. i have a male from aquaman for sale for peanuts and hes still here as well as pups and stumpy who is over a year old with little or no interest.

i was never in it for the money but a few sales to keep up maintenance would be good. theres also the timewasters to wade through.

i still love my rays though and i never got into rays to make a profit so ill see how it goes :)

Mark Huveneers

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
Netherlands
Ray sales are not down at all they are up. More rays are being sold than ever before. The raymarket is growing constantly, just not so much in Europe and the States because the "Millionaire Illusion" is gone.... but its better this way, people should get into it for the right reasons.

Vamp would be a good guy to buy from in the States!

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Should add Canada to the Europe and U.S. list. Stingray sales are down in Canada and nobody here is importing them anymore and the only way to get some is from a hobbyist and they are charging the same price as a vendor. Really would like to see more adult rays for sale as once you have your stock it's nearly impossible to add pups to the mix as they always get beat up by the adults. I really don't want to devote a tank to pups and wait 3yrs for them to grow out to go with the adults.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store