Super Bored...Save My Hobby

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
try exodons small but nasty
Yesss. If you haven't had Exodon Paradoxus yet then I suggest a school of them. You will never get bored with those..

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Take a break I took a 7 year break from the hobby. Your interest and time shifts. You'll most likely get back into it again with new passion and energy.
I took a 10 month break (back when i had only 2 community 20 gallons...) And i nearly forgot all about fish and if my hobby would have ended there, I would have never kept a single monster... But i just could NOT stay away... Fish are my drug and the LFS is the dealer...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Snag a bunch of baby bichirs and grow them out, have you kept the equivalent of a dinosaur yet? If it wasn't for bichir I wouldn't even be that interested in the hobby lol

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jreeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2013
Jordan
hey dude !! don't you know about you but i will never get bored from this hoppy !!

as what to do next try paroon shark they are awesome i have 2 22" paroons they are very cool !! meybe get some small silver arowana like 3-4" and watch it grow till the 25" thats pretty intersting thing to do !!

or meybe go and breed something !! i breed electric blue lobsters and they are awesome to watch and breed

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Skipped a page but if no one already suggested try a planted tank, trust me you wont get bored...!

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

joe5639

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
How about some super aggressive fish such as armatus, african tiger fish, or wolf fish
My armatus i have found is more interesting than my motoro stingray! Half of the fun for me is preparing the food.

Two ways to go in two spheres - salt and fresh

1. Wet Pet(s) (salt or fresh)
2. Planted Eco-system (salt or fresh)

Trying to keep random, or even well thought out groups of fish together without a wet pet(s), or complete Eco-system mentality can lead to frustration.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store