The Following

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nah not me,I've seen the commercials for it but it didn't catch my interest...as for The Following,it amazes me how the assorted villains on the show always seem to outsmart and be a step ahead of law enforcement professionals.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
weeds doesn't look like it'd be my type of show

btw, how is last episode not better than this season's previous ones? things are stirring and gonna boil over. it's more intense at this point which makes it better. jmo, which is better than yours obviously

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
weeds doesn't look like it'd be my type of show

btw, how is last episode not better than this season's previous ones? things are stirring and gonna boil over. it's more intense at this point which makes it better. jmo, which is better than yours obviously
Didn't feel intense to me. I didn't know anything about the FBI members that were killed. Last episode they built the character a bet. I actually felt something when he went down.

The rest of the episode was alright but Neil came to an end. Chapter closed. I just walked away with a bunch of meh

Now weeds, obviously I avoided it all those years as it goes like 7 seasons and is off the air....but it ended up being good. I had no idea what it was even about but someone here said o should check it out. I don't think krich would like but sumo would like the comedy and plot twists. I'm not advocating anyone check it out. Just saying it was a nice surprise

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

shelbybmc

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Avon, NY
Long time no talk :), Cant watch this season cause my old lady now works at night so were waiting until the netflix release. Any who whats up!

shelbybmc

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Avon, NY
Nah, Hell I dont even have a fish tank running :confused: Had to make some budget cuts if you will.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store