The Following

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I finally watched over the weekend. GREAT GREAT s***. I need to watch last nights though but the double episode was great. I really like when Mark was talking to Strauss lawyer chick. Great dialogue while he's got that iron. Good to see him roar back a little and take his place as a rightful serial killer and not a pathetic broken psychopath.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
All caught up in the post Wrestlemania shennanigans I completely forgot that it was even on last night.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haven't seen 'MANIA either but I know how the only two matches that I had any interest in turned out.I thought you saw it by now.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Haven't seen 'MANIA either but I know how the only two matches that I had any interest in turned out.I thought you saw it by now.
Nope. Spent 12 hours helping someone move Sunday when we planned on watching it....then back to work yesterday and softball practice afterward. Didn't feel like watching a 3 hour program at 9 at night. Hoping to watch it with the kid tonight

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Enjoy Rohnda Rousey....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I would assume so and I'm not going to go into her involvement since you have yet to see it.This is the first time hearing that they don't like each other as I have seen Dana speak highly of Mcmahon on a few occasions.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
So they hyped up Lesnar with leaking the contract talk (it was even breaking news on ESPN that he was staying with wwe and not returning to mma) and then backdoored a cameo with their most popular star on a wwe product? Pretty well played by both companies

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes it was and it was Brock who chose to announce his decision on ESPN....supposedly.If nothing else,Vince and company are masters of throwing curve balls.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store