The Following

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Pretty boring walking dead talk you guys go going over there. For a decent episode that's all anyone had to say?

So how much ammo does Alexandria have? Sasha has used her share.

I knew that guy was gonna come back and lie

Rick is an idiot imo. Spousal abuse isn't a cause for death. Especially not the towns doctor. If it were me, while groups out.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What do you expect Eddie?.....someone being folded up and stuffed into a shoe box is a mighty tough act to follow lol.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
What do you expect Eddie?.....someone being folded up and stuffed into a shoe box is a mighty tough act to follow lol.
Lol@shoe box.

Idk, not killing useless FBI agents who we had no chance to emotionally connect with? Treating it like its a big deal. I only wish they had died sooner. I thought the girl was gonna get away and then we'd actually develop her story.

Hey sumo, so after all that teasing early season, Morgan MIGHT make an appearance in final episode? Dafuq?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
pfffft, it appears we were right on about season ending dude.

they have 90 min left to prove us wrong but it appears that the season will end with the story/conflicts unfolding inside Alexandria among members or end with a cliff hanger

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
abe, Eugene, tara, Maggie and father gabe nowhere to be seen

and my guess is that rick gets exiled, he's out in the wild and he finds morgan and they come back and kill Deanna and take over alexandria

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
dang, good episode. I didn't even realize that they aired two episodes last night until the first one was over and they said there was one next. didn't realize the recording was 2 hours long.

spoiler:

so now it's revealed who is pulling the strings. kyle is dead, mark knows what's going on now and strauss is free. max got effed up pretty bad, dang that was brutal. max's black boyfriend finds out about mike and max and dude is on edge, even keeping evidence. (the laptop linked to the videos kyle and daisy set up in her apartment) lmao, he's gonna be spying on her like a creepy peeping tom

and oh yea, we get to see joe carroll. it's been a while and it was short, but dude still has that swag about him.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The double episode threw me off and had me thinking it was the finale...so when Joe showed up at the end of the show I was like what the fuzzy no no is going on here...I'm not sure why they pulled that but I'm glad it's not over yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store