The G.O.A.T. #Re2pect

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I don't know anything about Derek Jeter except I kept running across his name tied to these honeys. These stats are all that matters to me so this guy is one of the GOATs in my book

Adrianna Lima, Victoria secret angel
Adriana-Lima.jpg

Minka Kelly, I don't even know who this is but she's hot
minka-kelly-sexiest-baseball-wags-14.jpg

J Alba, whom we all know
jessica_alba_14.jpg

J Biels
Jessica-Biel-jessica-biel-7249964-1728-1080.jpg

Joy Enriquez, singer/actress
Joy-Enriquez.jpg

Vida Guerra, model/wannabe actress
Vida-Guerra-resimleri-fotograflari-forumozel-02.jpg

Jordana Brewster from fast and furious
jordana-brewster-77662.jpg

Lara Dutta, some Miss 2000 beauty pageant winner
lara-dutta-hot-in-bikini.jpg

also Mariah carey and tyra banks

Adriana-Lima.jpg

minka-kelly-sexiest-baseball-wags-14.jpg

jessica_alba_14.jpg

Joy-Enriquez.jpg

Vida-Guerra-resimleri-fotograflari-forumozel-02.jpg

jordana-brewster-77662.jpg

Jessica-Biel-jessica-biel-7249964-1728-1080.jpg

lara-dutta-hot-in-bikini.jpg

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Derrick Jeter played 20 seasons consistently, with class and dignity. He became the captain of The New York Yankees during one of the greatest dynasties in sports. He showed up and played hard in every game. I saw him take the field as a Yankee in the 1995 wildcard game in Seattle and watched him play right through last nights All-star game. He is one of the greatest players the game has had, a role model for kids and the showing of respect and admiration given him last night sums up a carrier very few professional sports players will ever know. Numbers alone are not the only measure of greatness.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Hes a glorified cal Ripken. Hell, Barry Larkin was way way better. Am I comparing him to juice heads? Nope. Noticed all ive pointed out about juicers is his inflated run scored. Not a single juicer is brought up for comparison.

I just think hes OVERRATED.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Glorified Cal Jr., what does that mean? are you saying he was better than Ripken?

I'm a Yankees hater and I've never liked Jeter, but now that he's done, I think I can respect what he's done, lol. GOAT, though, not even close. Chipper Jones was better than Jeter, IMO.

Of course, I'm saying both as a biased Orioles and Braves fan, lol.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Glorified Cal Jr., what does that mean? are you saying he was better than Ripken?

I'm a Yankees hater and I've never liked Jeter, but now that he's done, I think I can respect what he's done, lol. GOAT, though, not even close. Chipper Jones was better than Jeter, IMO.

Anyone who is a fan of 2 teams is not a fan of any... Larry Jones couldn't wash jeter's jock lol... Issue with Larkin and Larry was the health they both broke down.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
okay, whatever you say. There are a lot of sports where I like more than 1 team. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just another sport played by overpaid grown men that people invest WAY too much in when they aren't even on the team and usually have absolutely no impact on the outcome of how they do. When it comes down to it, there is one team I would prefer to win over the other.

Couldn't even wash his jock...that is one of the stupidest analogies I've heard (not that I haven't heard it before). He really couldn't wash his jockstrap? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or

Yes, hes a slightly better shortstop then cal Ripken but most people would say hes not great at the position either

Tom you're right but i take issue with the claim of GOAT (greatest of all time). He wasn't even the greatest of his generation, let alone greatest of all time. Hes a hall of famer (lots of not greats in the HOF), hes a legend (legends can be made from stats combined with other things) but surely hes not one of the greatest baseball player to ever lace up the cleats and flash leather. If you think he is, it's definitely why people like i have the ammo to call him overrated.

Sumo, guys on his team were smashing just as impressive a line up of honeys. Dudes like Gary Sheffield and David justice. I really really have an issue with a "GOAT" never being top 4 hitter in his very own line up

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I've been reading up a good bit on Chipper vs. Jeter (and subsequently Cal, because he usually comes up in the comparison) and I see where you're coming from, but I still can't say that Jeter was better than Cal as an Orioles fan since "birth", lol. The biggest stat about Cal that stands out is his consecutive games streak. They are all icons of baseball from their teams and all (future) HOF'ers, except Cal, obviously because he already is.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
No argument can be made against the fact that Chipper is the best third-baseman/short-stop/left-field switch hitter of all-time :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store