The G.O.A.T. #Re2pect

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
We can debate this all night (glad your gf weighed in) BUT the point of this post was one to recognize one of the best we will ever see and more to the point was to tell the youngsters out there who may not understand this is a generational player to take a look before he is gone and understand the accomplishments. I wish someone stopped my when I was a kid and told me to appreciate the last generation of greats that were winding up when I was young. But as always the Yankee haters turn something good into a pissing contest about roid heads tarnishing his accomplishments.
Who brought up anything about roid users in a comparison or the Yankees hatred? Is it not possible for you to comprehend that people young or old may admire other baseball players more then the jet? that there's other careers they'd rather have?

Not a single person on here has said hes not a good player or a HOF (hell of an accomplishment IMO). Just dont jam it down people's throat that hes the greatest of all time. More people then not disagree with you (including the fans chanting at the all star game)

The guy will forever live in my memory for some clutch plays. Thats good enough for me. RIP jeters career.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store