The official world cup thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
what a game for the USA, can't say their football was good but they showed what makes the game so good otherwise, the passion and suspense were immense and then that goal by brooks!

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
I love how there is some people who make predictions about who is gonna win it all. They act like certain teams are automatic winners. You know what this tells me? These people know very little about world cup soccer. I've been watching since 1990 and have seen games play out all kinds of ways. Easily half the teams are capable of winning against each other. You really can't be sure. People act shocked when a certain team wins and even say team X was lucky. Nope, just shows you're an idiot that knows nothing.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I love how there is some people who make predictions about who is gonna win it all. They act like certain teams are automatic winners. You know what this tells me? These people know very little about world cup soccer. I've been watching since 1990 and have seen games play out all kinds of ways. Easily half the teams are capable of winning against each other. You really can't be sure. People act shocked when a certain team wins and even say team X was lucky. Nope, just shows you're an idiot that knows nothing.
its a sport dude, people make predictions based on what they think

what's the big deal?

you're only right to a certain extent though. I would be as shocked as shocked can be if US won the cup. I would predict US won't win. can you seriously say that would be an idiotic prediction and not a logical one??

Jkempel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2013
Empel - Netherlands
what a game for the USA, can't say their football was good but they showed what makes the game so good otherwise, the passion and suspense were immense and then that goal by brooks!
Loved the passion they played with and of course the quick 30 seconds goal.
Shame though Ghana coudnt live up to it , really thought that Ghana would suprise us al this year.
Tomorrow Belgium !! Go Belgium

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store