The ]v[onster has begun!!

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
lol. funny. Gotta pick up some supplies, Ill have an update tonight. I need a 2nd preformed pond. If anybody can help that would be great! The pond needs to be over 160g and no taller than 2ft!!! cant comnplete untill i get this dang thing

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
good luck and dont get eaten or taken hostage by it

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
More updates!!:headbang2
got some more done!! dang cat, rum, decided it was his turn to climb the dogs cage.
Now i need my lighting, windows, 2nd pond(need soon, any one know were to order them online) heaters for ponds and filtration. hmmmm. also need to get plywood, paint, pondliner, glue, silicone, and more.:WHOA: Too much to do. lol. If i dont get the pond soon ill have to go on hold. have tp have this before i can do too much more.

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4491.JPG

IMG_4492.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

IMG_4495.JPG

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
UPDATE!! Got the frame finished. Need to get my plywood!! found the 2nd pond im gonna use at Tractor supply. 60 bucks!! sweet!! Also got the wall painted with its first coat. Also got the boards siliconed against the wall. using black silicon with mold and mildew resistent stuff. Also for the paint we added some mold and mildew resistent stuff as well as using exterior paint which have some in it anyway.
Should have the pond sunday or monday(work tomorrow) plywood by monday plywood sealed, ponds installed, windows in, plastic down and not sure what else hopefuly within a week from monday. Hopefully will be done within 1 or 2 months
And had to add another of my kitty. lol. Tum decided he was a fish:ROFL:
BTW had to have updates and not a word?:irked::grinno: Lol JK

IMG_4501.JPG

IMG_4502.JPG

IMG_4503.JPG

IMG_4504.JPG

IMG_4498.JPG

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
thanks!

kenC56

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2008
Las Vegas
Have you decided what your going to line the cage with. Maybe concrete bottom and cinder block walls. A cost effective durable solution is going to be tough on a cage that big.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store