Vape Lounge - The Journey, Our Journey...

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
I'm down to about 5 cigs a day. I think I might pick one up this weekend. It looks like I'm going to have to do some research though.

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
I'm down to about 5 cigs a day. I think I might pick one up this weekend. It looks like I'm going to have to do some research though.
You won't regret it, vaping is so much more convenient than smoking. There's no bad smell, no stains, no secondhand smoke... Definitely do your research first though, the only reason I jumped straight for hobbyist level equipment was because I had spent a few weeks beforehand reading forums and watching reviews and knew it was something I would enjoy. If you just want something simple the evod kanger starter kits are supposed to be great for the price. Everyone seems to love the mvp and itaste vv v3 too but if I was just starting now I probably would've gone with one of the new hana v3 clones

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
You won't regret it, vaping is so much more convenient than smoking. There's no bad smell, no stains, no secondhand smoke... Definitely do your research first though, the only reason I jumped straight for hobbyist level equipment was because I had spent a few weeks beforehand reading forums and watching reviews and knew it was something I would enjoy. If you just want something simple the evod kanger starter kits are supposed to be great for the price. Everyone seems to love the mvp and itaste vv v3 too but if I was just starting now I probably would've gone with one of the new hana v3 clones
Thanks for the info. I'll look into those.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I have been smoking off and on for 15 years and I could always quit at will for weeks at a time, start again and then quit again, but it's a lot harder now that it's not so nasty, lol.

I feel your pain. Buttoutecigs.com has a great djarum black flavor called "snap, crackle, bam" I love their menthol too is called Mr. Freeze.

I'm not ashamed of vaping like I was of smoking.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks, I'll have to try it. I need to order some more liquid anyway.

cyberhog05

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2009
Western Montucky
I'm analog free!!!! I was a pack a day+ depending if I was drinking or not, quit that as well 6 months ago when my son was born. My out and about unit is an itaste Vv 3 with an aspire bdc tank @ 1.8ohm, my home unit is a vamo v5, Panasonic 18650 bat with an aspire nautilus tank @ 1.6 ohm. This thing hits like a beast......I mix my own juices. Its incredibly more cost efficient and my flavors are exactly how I want them.

Signature

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
I was buying Suicide Bunny, but it was starting to get spendy, so I have switched to Mt. Baker Vapor. Absolutely affordable and you can customize your nicotine level, flavors and VG/PG.

I must say, even though I am vaping a lot at 6mg, that is no where near the toxicity of a cigarette!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lots of people into this, so has the price of cigarettes gone down? Where are the hazards of vaping?

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Lots of people into this, so has the price of cigarettes gone down? Where are the hazards of vaping?
Not quite sure on the prices of cigarettes, haven't needed to check ;-)

As far as hazards of vaping? In the juice, there is vegetable glycerin (used in lots good products), propylene glycol (disco fog and asthma inhalers), flavoring, water and nicotine. Nicotine can come in different strengths. Nicotine in it's purest form is as harmful as caffeine. It's an addictive substance. But vaping doesn't have all the carcinogens, tar, tobacco and additives that cigarettes do.

My goal at least, is to get down to 0mg of nicotine. I started at 24mg. A month later, stepped down to 18mg, another month later down to 12mg and I am a week or so away from switching to 6mg.

Vaping isn't for everyone. But for us former smokers, it has been a blessing.

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
I was buying Suicide Bunny, but it was starting to get spendy, so I have switched to Mt. Baker Vapor. Absolutely affordable and you can customize your nicotine level, flavors and VG/PG.

I must say, even though I am vaping a lot at 6mg, that is no where near the toxicity of a cigarette!
Try quitthatgrit.com

Similar prices to MBV. Great juices

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store