Vape Lounge - The Journey, Our Journey...

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
My friend let me try his Green Smoke today and I liked it. I did a lot of reading last night, and I'm either going to go with the Green Smoke or the iTaste vv/vw v3. I like that the Green Smoke comes with 2 batteries and a case that's smaller than a pack of cigarettes. The only negative thing that I've read about the iTaste is a short battery life.
Has anyone used both of these machines that could share some insight?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
nothing beats real tobacco smoke

but vaping is a sufficient substitute and once you're used to it you forget about tobacco smoke. the pros of vaping outweighs the cons for me personally. which the only con is vaping isn't as satisfying as smoke. but the pros are the convenience, no smell, no breath, no bad stuff, etc. but if smoking wasn't bad for you i'd prefer it over vaping

I only do menthol. can't do regular and can't stand fruity stuff

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
You are not using the right set up if you find it less satisfying.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
You are not using the right set up if you find it less satisfying.
I don't think it's that. I think like mike sema said, in the end I just prefer smoke over vape

the vape shop I recently found near me has really good setups. vape is always only gonna be vape and can only mimic tobacco smoke to a certain extent, imo.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I don't think it's that. I think like mike sema said, in the end I just prefer smoke over vape

the vape shop I recently found near me has really good setups. vape is always only gonna be vape and can only mimic tobacco smoke to a certain extent, imo.
I get what you are saying, I really enjoyed smoking too. On days where vaping doesn't seem as fulfilling as smoking did or if I am am having a "want to smoke" day I switch setups and flavor. So far no tank style device is anywhere close to a dripper setup. I can't barely stand most tanks now. If you haven't tried dripping you really should I bet it would enjoy it.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Ha. Steam cigarettes are for people who can't handle a little cancer. Been smoking 45 years, ain't dead yet.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store