!!!!!!!wal-mart petition fish department!!!!!!!!

yayfish24

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Lancaster PA
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4054938; said:
will not sign it. Stop this worthless petition. Look i dont like the way they do it either. But walmart needs to change its business plan not stop selling fish. Plus u will NEVER win. This is walmart we are talking about. Trust me, I worked for them. They over work you, under pay u and give u the worst health insurance coverage ever. You can not stop wal mart. As long as they are making money off of it then they will not stop. They need to hire more people to take care of the fish better. Go to ur local LFS. Fire half the people. You now have how wal mart runs thier stores. Start a petition for more employees or better health benefits or something like that.

:iagree:

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
if they stop the tanks, they will stop the rest of the fish part. U kill part u kill the rest.

nes999

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2009
IL
zennzzo;4055036; said:
I LOVE Wallys...where else you gonna buy ass wipe and nose blows for prices like that? Gallons of milk for 2 bux?

If those few rows of tanks bother you, quit going down those isles...they arn't on the way to anywhere you need to go....

Jeese guys they got Hikari cichlid gold and stresscoat early in the morning and late at night for when you space off/spill/forget/crash your tank...

If you don't like how they take care of the fish, ask for an application and help them out part time (the fish)

Otherwise spend your time and energy saving the whales or something other than the fish at WalMart...

Why would anybody think they could win against a Corp like WalMart when they are showing huge profits at an economic time like this....

Don't be screwin' with my ass wipe prices y'all... WALMART FTW!

ass wipes r cheaper at sams

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
^nes999, u do know that sam's club is walmart right??

many of us know how walmart runs. thier is no faith with them. U really dont understand do u? U can never win against walmart.
Within 100 years earth will be renamed Walmart.

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4055002; said:
NO its not possible. And you will never know how bad it is untill u work for them, and am trying to pay for an apartment, and cover ur wife and all other matters of life while working for them.

It is not possible to change wal mart. They are an all controling entity that can not be stopped. The only way to slow them is a union. And if u union a walmart, they instantly shut down that walmart. it doesnt matter how much money they will lose they will kill the store. So u want to try and change them? Unionize as many of ur store u can. then change might come but never untill then. sorry to burst ur bubble. This will never work.
As negative as that sounds, I have to agree. Plus this has already been posted here a few times.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store