!!!!!!!wal-mart petition fish department!!!!!!!!

xdragonxb0i

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2009
Arkansas
lol ben, yeah its better just to petition walmart, and not use them. or unionize.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Well I need to use them, and I don't have to do the fish isle, and if the employees there are unhappy they can move on to another job, because I am almost certain they will never have a shortage of employees...
I never said I was against WalMart in any way form or Fashion as a matter of fact...

Long Live the 4th planet from the Sun.... Planet WALMART!!!

bob965

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2009
MI
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4055062; said:
if they stop the tanks, they will stop the rest of the fish part. U kill part u kill the rest.

I've been to two walmarts in my area, and both sell supplies but no fish. I imagine their profit margin on the fish themselves are very slim, considering the cost of "upkeep" if you can call it that, and the fact that most of them come back dead anyways. Will they lose some sales in supplies if they don't sell fish right next to them? Possibly, but it works for some stores, so his petition isn't unfeasible. If everyone had such a defeatist attitude, nothing would ever get changed.

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
Online petitions are the most ineffective part of the internet. I don't care if there's 1,000,000 names on it.

The fact is that I could create the same petition as you and auto-flood it with thousands of names via proxy IP's with a simple mapping program. Endless names from different computers all over the world.

Businesses and politicians are aware of this possibility and wouldn't even bother reading it, just send it to the Recycle Bin.

kjfan1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Central Iowa
www.djiowa.com
I have two fish from walmart. I think of it as a rescue. Plus no LFS has Puffers or Violet Goby.

I like the Supplies section but the live fish are usually dead. And they sell them to people who don't know.

I saw a lady getting 5 of the hybrid cichlids and some fantails but it was too late to tell her "Your doing it wrong" She had already paid and was walking out.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
bob965;4056075; said:
I've been to two walmarts in my area, and both sell supplies but no fish. I imagine their profit margin on the fish themselves are very slim, considering the cost of "upkeep" if you can call it that, and the fact that most of them come back dead anyways. Will they lose some sales in supplies if they don't sell fish right next to them? Possibly, but it works for some stores, so his petition isn't unfeasible. If everyone had such a defeatist attitude, nothing would ever get changed.
actually the profit margin for thier fish are massive. Iv seen the prices they get them and the prices they sell them at.
Again, we are living on WalMart:)ROFL:) and Walmart decides what it wants. U will not change walmart. U can not change Walmart.

p.s. u store might not be able to get permission to have live fish.

Red_Belly_Pacu

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Earth
I will not sign it because if they take away the live fish, they might not sell the dry goods for fish such as fish food anymore. I go there to buy fish food at a good price.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
marauders30;4056329; said:
a skeleton of a fish? thats pretty outrageous
to the poster of the Skeleton see'er
I'd need proof of that before I believe it...Skeleton??!
c'mon wouldn't the bones would fall apart and the BB would eat it up before you'd see a Skeleton...sounds like an exaggeration to me...
are you sure somebody didn't drop their Flintsone's comb in the tank??:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store