Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
mike dunagan;1159128; said:
Children today get way too much... if they do not get what they want then and now they get mad or bored... get over...
i think it's just a case of people not understanding each other..

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
mike dunagan;1159144; said:
I had a job at 15 and paid all my own bills for school and car... I payed own way through college with three jobs... my parents were too busy to get too involved...

All teens think they have it worse... your father could be dead, mother dieing of cancer, poor, and have to work to afford food... and they don't complain about a stupid concert...
belive me, if i were aloud to work I would. I have been looking for a job for ages, but all i get is "too young"

Wolf3101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Oh and about the musician thing...I've played bass for 30 years and trust me...it's NOT the equipment...and it's NOT the instrament...or the books...or the teacher...

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Pixy Blood;1159148; said:
belive me, if i were aloud to work I would. I have been looking for a job for ages, but all i get is "too young"
child labor laws... be lucky... you could work in a coal mine to help feed your family...

of course you could go to school full time, be the only wage earner in the house working 40+ hours and take college classes and be 16... then you would have no time for fun...

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Pixy Blood;1159147; said:
i think it's just a case of people not understanding each other..
You're lucky you weren't raised by my father. If you talked back you got slapped. My family didn't see a need for excess like internet or name brand shoes. You got what you were allowed. If only more parents were like my Dad.

evilxyardxgnome

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
twitter.com
You are only 13 stop trying to grow up and enjoy your youth. Seriously, I miss being a kid. Life was so much easier. Slipknot can wait you would probably get killed at a Slipknot show and definantly would not make it up to the front.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
ewurm;1159153; said:
If only more parents were like my Dad.
We would have more Wurms:nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly:

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
how do i learn if i have nothing to learn off... think about it, How do i make a great piece of music with only me, my amp and my bass.. trial and error..? I think not.

Nova 8

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
South Australia
ewurm;1159105; said:
Uh, it sounds like you may be an ungrateful little $hit. Where did that birthday money come from? Did you pay for gas on this trip? Did you pay for the car or insurance? Did you thank your parents for taking you in the first place?
Come on, if you give your kid money for their birthday you have to spend the day running them round to stores to spend it. If parents don't want to do that they shouldn't be so lazy and they should find a gift on their own accord.

Pixy Blood, your 13 and listening to SlipKnot, get some music more your age and go see them instead. Your lucky your parents let you listen to that crap, listen to what ever is on the charts (ie mainsteam stuff) and pick something you like not that BS Slipknot crap.

For those who don't know who SlipKnot are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store