What the heck is going on!!

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Actually if I can get my hands somehow on a rena xp3 would that help out much?all I would put in there would be water polishing pads I guess unless there is something that will clear water faster lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
So any media you recomend for polishing? Going to get filter floss later today I guess if that helps anything else? Also may get another used ac110 should I just load em up with floss?

I personally sandwich my floss between pad and the mesh bag of bio max, polishes the water great:)

Devzev

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2014
nyc/nj
Do you ever try any water clarifiers?
When i first setup my 240 and added the pfs it was cloudy. I added water clarifier ( not sure which brand) and in about an hour it was much better. Its just usually a cosmetic fix until the source is dealt with. Ex. bacteria bloom
Defiantly worth a try imo

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Do you ever try any water clarifiers?
When i first setup my 240 and added the pfs it was cloudy. I added water clarifier ( not sure which brand) and in about an hour it was much better. Its just usually a cosmetic fix until the source is dealt with. Ex. bacteria bloom
Defiantly worth a try imo

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Nawh im jusy Getting 3 rena xp3s from a fellow MFKer and if those don't help i will smash my tank with a sledgehammer lol. But they will do the trick im sure.....hopefully lol. I don't really like adding in extra chemicals if I don't need to...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store