Whens should one kill their fish?

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
souljah2009;3671334; said:
i dnt know ifthe fish hasthe emotions and stuff but i know if itwouldb me id fush it ifi doesntfi down the toilet the well freezeit, seems ike tome that ur gtting ur injoyment watchen it suffer so le it go and wach and wait......nuff said
Both those methods are a very painful death to the fish. It doesn't seem like the op is enjoying his fish having a tumor in its head. If anything your the one making your fish suffer. Also, some correct grammar wouldn't hurt.

souljah2009

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
somewhere in the woods
hahaah yea that typen sucked ill give that this site always acts stupid for typen but m personally would waste it wtf if u like it so much go buy another as for a suffering i feed my fish , fish wat do care feeders and small fish are ment o b food thats why ppl house fish that eat others there isnt but a few ppl that are honest enoughto say that .........fish food or toilet bound

wheatbackdigger

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2009
illinois
souljah2009;3671334; said:
i dnt know ifthe fish hasthe emotions and stuff but i know if itwouldb me id fush it ifi doesntfi down the toilet the well freezeit, seems ike tome that ur gtting ur injoyment watchen it suffer so le it go and wach and wait......nuff said

Nuff said???:ROFL:

Electric45

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2009
United states
Honsetly, souljah ur arguements r the most ridiculous ive heard in a long time. And by the way, nobody can tell what ur saying so speak english please. And i do not enjoy watching my fish suffer, i just hope that he pulls through. And by the way flsuhing your fish down the toilet is one of the worst things you can do.... What if someone stuck u in a pipe flowing with **** and piss all over you? Sounds like fun huh?

david17

Candiru
MFK Member
May 19, 2009
Panama
about putting an end to his lide and how to put a end to his life is his own personal choice i think, and either way imo it should be isolated of the rest of the fish.

Otolith;3669820; said:
I've seen something similar on scombroids in a trawl. It was a viral infection that caused contagious cancerous growths on them.
i didnt knew a virus could cause cancer, just learned somthing new and scary. *googling Virus+Cancer

souljah2009

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
somewhere in the woods
hahaha compareing a human to afish is crazy if u care about ur fish that much takeit to the vet......ok no that we are done laughen... u have on of two chooses like most of the ppl r telling u pu that thing out its misery.....or stop repeating ur self u aked for opions ad we spoke u dont l what u are hearing i guess and if u wold read i am havening trouble typen on this site ***hole flushen fish is bad ok all my fish dont fitin the toilet i have pbass and dovii and yeah if thywhere small enough i would lush em, well maybenot i might call thecoroner to come get em then ill have t get pallbor to carry cause ill b soo upset .......sry man its a fish...if i cold id eat it .....things die ma thas why we have a food chain all in all if i had a fish that looked like urs id waste it and quit crying

Electric45

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2009
United states
Is this guy serious? I have heard everyones opinions, i am not asking what to do with the fish anymore. I am asking about medicine for future use. All im gonna say is that i feel bad for your pets. Hopefully you take better care of them than you sound like.

Anyways, does anyone know if most general fish stores carry this clove oil or primafix? I would really like to pick some up for future use in case i need to euthanize a fish down the road.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store