WTF Worst wrestlmania ever!

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I watched it and the crowd definitely did not say "this is awesome" during every match. They were completely quiet during several of the matches actually, could have been wrestling in an empty arena (not even counting the diva's match, which is almost always crowd quiet).

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Sumo - Yeah, he said Silverdome instead of Superdome, and Rock made fun of him for it. That went over well. Stone Cold broke kayfabe and cracked up.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
WWF ice cream bars.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Old scool=wahoo McDaniel, Jimmy superfly snooka., superstar billy Graham, big john stud, etc.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Tito Santana, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Junkyard Dog, Jake the Snake, Hercules, Hill Billy Jim,.......

TexanMFKer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2014
South Korea
I hear this same exact comment after EVERY single Wrestlemania. What do people want? Had Taker won, Comment would have been it was so boring... Had Bryan lost the comment would have been why won't they give him the title...he deserves it.

I don't deny I didn't see it. I read about all the matches...plus that the crowd kept saying, "This is awesome!" during nearly every match. From what I read it seemed like one of the better ones.
I said it was the worst W.M ever couse if the taker's streak ending...

Sent from my SHV-E300K using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store