WTF Worst wrestlmania ever!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I think it was a bad move to break Taker's streak

especially to Brock. I wish Taker would've kept his streak to retirement. At the very least, let it be an up and comer super star. passing of the torch sort of thing

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I agree that they should have kept the streak intact and it's yet to be revealed why they decided to break it but as I have said in the other thread there is no up and comer I see that is worthy of breaking it...Cena?no...Punk?...no..Roman?..nope.For whatever reason they broke it and went with Lesnar,someone with a successful history with the company as well as a little mainstream or outside of pro wrestling presence...there was no one else to do the deed.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
pfff, that's freakin stupid if you ask me. If there's no up and coming super star then why even make that decision? I can see maybe at the height of Lesnar's career, but now???

kind of pisses me off actually. and i'm not even a huge fan of pro wrestling. really dumb to keep his streak AAALLLL this time only to lose it to a part timer who's longevity in the "sport" isn't even that impressive

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The whole key is who made the decision and why..I suspect Triple H had a hand in it,I'm surprised he didn't book himself in the position to beat Taker lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What a dubious distinction for such a dominant character.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
An old Army buddy of mine was there for WM and watched it in person. He says he feels that the match was a botch.

Source310

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Phoenix az
They have already said that the under taker was supposed to win.

I guess brock got tired of playing along and decided to ruin wrestlemania.

Lets see if the fans lose interest in the whole thing

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store