WTF Worst wrestlmania ever!

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Lol you guys obviously don't know much of behind the scenes. Taker wanted to lose to lesner. That's why they waited so long to announce it. Everything was planned and laid out almost to the tee besides a few botches. Taker and Brock are very good friends behind scenes and Brock was one of the first people to go to the hospital when taker was taken in an ambulance after the match.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So why did he want to lose if he didn't have to?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I just read this

In regards to who knew about the finish to The Undertaker vs. Lesnar bout, it is being reported that only four to six people were aware of the finish prior to the show. They included Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
So why did he want to lose if he didn't have to?
Becuase he's really the last old school wrestler in the WWE ... in the old days you were taught to drop the belt/big match when the time came, no retiring on top. That's the only thing I can think of.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Spring cleaning has started already

As of April 6, Ezekiel Jackson is no longer under contract with WWE. WWE wishes Jackson the best in all his future endeavors.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Becuase he's really the last old school wrestler in the WWE ... in the old days you were taught to drop the belt/big match when the time came, no retiring on top. That's the only thing I can think of.
That was Bret Hart's problem

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Rumor has it he was tired of the weight of "The Streak" and is ready to retire.
Doesn't make sense.If he wanted out then there is no weight just step away and enjoy his retirement.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I think taker wanted to go out in battle like a true warrior and end the streak with honor. And who ever posted that quote of only six people knowing the outcome it's true. That's why Brock refused to be interviewed before the match. Also the reason why they introduced the Andre the giant challenge so they could replace taker's legacy with one in the making.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store