XXL Black Ghost Knife

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
nice bgk! what other fish is she kept with? how big is the tank? hope the tail grows back nice and full!
The tank is 150 gallon. I have a school of sword tails and many babies and the Ghost leaves them all alone. Originally they were supposed to be feeders haha. I think she loves earthworms so much its all she wants to eat at this time. the tail is getting longer and longer i am getting ready to do a measure to confirm exactly how big. I feel confident shes at 15"+ and with tail getting longer and longer she could end up being 16".

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
How'd did you get him so active I've had mine for like 8months never see him. And I only have 1 hiding spit for him! Could that be why? Mines only 7"

I need to spark up my fish life

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Nice bgk. I always wanted one. But my cichlids will most likely kill it

sent from Gotham City

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
How'd did you get him so active I've had mine for like 8months never see him. And I only have 1 hiding spit for him! Could that be why? Mines only 7"

I need to spark up my fish life

Not really sure, its always come out in the light. Ever since i started hand feeding she swims around all day long. Try tapping on the tank and turning the light on every time you feed...

Psycmeistr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2012
St. Cloud, Minnesota
I just bought a black ghost knife yesterday. Paid 17 bucks for it.

It seemed to be happily swimming around one minute, then the next it was half way inside one of my Jack Dempsey's mouth.

I was not amused.

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
I will be transferring my BGK fish to a bigger tank in the next few days and will be taking an accurate measurement! Her tail has grown back, its been 8 months and thousands of Earthworms. Hoping to have the biggest one on MFK!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store