XXL Black Ghost Knife

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
I keep a colony of Earthworms in my refrigerator! She bops her head out of the water like a dolphin when i am in the room all day long. I inject Vita-chem in the Worms.

I want to take an accurate measurement but don't have the heart to net her to do it. But when she goes in her big tank i will for sure do it.

Bderick your BGK is absolutely awesome and huge also great way to measure her in the marineland cover ha!

Also if starting a giant earthworm colony in your refrigerator a sign telling guest not to open the bottom fruit drawer is a good idea. Babes can get pretty weird about worms in the snacky section ha.

NixMix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2010
South Carolina
I keep a colony of Earthworms in my refrigerator! She bops her head out of the water like a dolphin when i am in the room all day long. I inject Vita-chem in the Worms.

I want to take an accurate measurement but don't have the heart to net her to do it. But when she goes in her big tank i will for sure do it.

Bderick your BGK is absolutely awesome and huge also great way to measure her in the marineland cover ha!

Also if starting a giant earthworm colony in your refrigerator a sign telling guest not to open the bottom fruit drawer is a good idea. Babes can get pretty weird about worms in the snacky section ha.
lol you said "babes". My fiancee and I have tons of frozen feeder mice and frozen food for all of our scaled pets. We don't get grossed out by a whole lot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store