Please boycott Ohio tank seller Aquart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
i cant speak for the OP, but i can say that there are other members on here who had very similar experiences with AquaArt, and they lost ALL of their money ... if they catch this thread and want to talk more about it, im sure they will post
Really, JC? wow I almost inquired about his 220g acrylic for sale from a pre-order backing out...

KLee79

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
Ohio
You serious??? I just read this thread bc I had heard about Rich and aquarts reputation. I'll never go back up there.

Bettie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ohio
Hey guys,
I'm new to this site. I have a number of big fish tanks and live in Ohio. Everyone who lives around Columbus know these guys. Yeah, they are a little crazy .... but what Monster Fish keeper isn't? I've been buying tanks from them for 20 years now! I think you have this story really, really wrong!

The owner, Rich, is a really nice guy. He's always sponsoring softball teams, doing stuff for the community, giving people who need work jobs ... granted, he unconventional, but he's not a crook .... where did that come from? I think I remember what went down here ... some kid who was being mentored by Rich was answering phone calls .... and the kid set up some kind of scheme to steal from both parties. 2 people sent this guy checks .... he then signed the checks over to AquArt .... said it was to buy tanks for his friends .... then ran off with his commission ..... and AquArt had no clue what was going on until later. I had heard that the whole thing had been worked out .... years ago!!!

Now I'm looking back at all this and thinking ..... what's up with bashing this guy? What's up with boycotting AquArt? Don't you guys care about have your facts straight? This guy is selling really good new & used tanks at excellent prices ..... should be your best friend on a site like this, right? I wonder who it is that is telling you NOT to buy from the cheap guy .... would be it from his competition? I don't know for sure, buy I've bought at least 2 giant tanks from the guy and am very happy! I also have a dozen friends that have bought tanks from him and are very happy .... food for thought!

And PS, for the guys that suggested "kicking his *ss" ... that dude is a huge body-builder ... not someone to mess with ..... just FYI

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
Hey guys,
I'm new to this site. I have a number of big fish tanks and live in Ohio. Everyone who lives around Columbus know these guys. Yeah, they are a little crazy .... but what Monster Fish keeper isn't? I've been buying tanks from them for 20 years now! I think you have this story really, really wrong!

The owner, Rich, is a really nice guy. He's always sponsoring softball teams, doing stuff for the community, giving people who need work jobs ... granted, he unconventional, but he's not a crook .... where did that come from? I think I remember what went down here ... some kid who was being mentored by Rich was answering phone calls .... and the kid set up some kind of scheme to steal from both parties. 2 people sent this guy checks .... he then signed the checks over to AquArt .... said it was to buy tanks for his friends .... then ran off with his commission ..... and AquArt had no clue what was going on until later. I had heard that the whole thing had been worked out .... years ago!!!

Now I'm looking back at all this and thinking ..... what's up with bashing this guy? What's up with boycotting AquArt? Don't you guys care about have your facts straight? This guy is selling really good new & used tanks at excellent prices ..... should be your best friend on a site like this, right? I wonder who it is that is telling you NOT to buy from the cheap guy .... would be it from his competition? I don't know for sure, buy I've bought at least 2 giant tanks from the guy and am very happy! I also have a dozen friends that have bought tanks from him and are very happy .... food for thought!

And PS, for the guys that suggested "kicking his *ss" ... that dude is a huge body-builder ... not someone to mess with ..... just FYI
why are you bringing back a thread from the dead in your first post? not trying to insinuate anything but some people may see it as kind of fishy. i dont trust them because they use craigslist to advertise all over the country and i have seen them using stolen pics in years past

Bettie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ohio
why are you bringing back a thread from the dead in your first post? not trying to insinuate anything but some people may see it as kind of fishy. i dont trust them because they use craigslist to advertise all over the country and i have seen them using stolen pics in years past

When searching this site, I found this thread. People were asking what happened with this ... and I know most of the story, so I thought that I should answer it. Isn't that reasonable for a BBS?

The economy is tough ... that is why they are selling stuff on Craig's list ... go in and meet them, you'll understand that he's a fish nut who buys & sells stuff. I've been buying from them for over 20 years & they have done right by me .... scammers steal & run .... they don't stick around for 20 years ... have you thought about that?

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
huge bodybuilder? well known fact- you cant put muscle on your chin!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store