Are tropical fish protected by animal cruelty laws? 12 monsters murdered in Ohio.

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
That is twisted. Glad she didn't try and poison you. Hope the karma bank comes to collect on the high interest loan she took out.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Tell us how you really feel lol
I love animals and hate people who harm them. I certainly wouldn't apolygise in any way shape or form for any vitreolic rantings aimed at your soon to be ex wife......congrats on that by the way, with a bit of luck she'll marry a wife beater next who'll.......no i'd better not say, hendre's only 15 and if sees what i was going to put he'd need counselling for the rest of his life. Haha.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I love animals and hate people who harm them. I certainly wouldn't apolygise in any way shape or form for any vitreolic rantings aimed at your soon to be ex wife......congrats on that by the way, with a bit of luck she'll marry a wife beater next who'll.......no i'd better not say, hendre's only 15 and if sees what i was going to put he'd need counselling for the rest of his life. Haha.
Lol. I don't know if it will, but I don't think I need to know anyway :eek:

I hope you don't have kids. With a woman like that she's gonna use them in every way to screw you unless u get full or equal custody
From what I have heard some women can be very controlling with the custody stuff

Reactions: Frank Castle

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Sadly ur not the 1st member this has happened too, def my biggest fear for whatd id retialiate with ;) lol.., ur keepin it pretty cool, i applaud u as id be in jail afterwards... same story about 10yrs ago for our member Necrocanis. divorce, wife smashed the glass outta one of the tanks he built, bleached his ponds, and legally forbid him from removing the 3kgal tank that he was working on. Sorry for ur loss man, hope something good comes out of it for u in the form of $$$$..... Chin up my friend. always gets worse before it gets better.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Check out the recently passed 'Goddard's Bill' in Ohio and see if it might apply to aquarium fish since they aren't livestock in the current law and may fall under companion animals.

I'm so sorry for your loss and hopefully at the least, she can be prosecuted for her crime.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store