Are tropical fish protected by animal cruelty laws? 12 monsters murdered in Ohio.

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
Hmm. Hopefully you will be able to find some replacements for those poor fish or find some rescues. I would ship you new ones if I could afford it.

matthewr262

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2015
Willowick. OH
what a psycho-trick!!! i'm speechless, IDK what to say. She sounds like the lowest form of life

Very sorry for your loss, I hope things get better for you and the courts award you for damages. Especially mental anguish and trauma you had to put up with
Glad to see you back buddy. You hit it on the head. Thanks for your support Frank. Always enjoy your posts.

matthewr262

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2015
Willowick. OH
I
I still not sure how anyone could prove it was her. Unless you had video surveillance, that could hold up but even finger prints on the bleach bottle wouldn't mean much as evidence since she did/does reside in the home. I'm not trying to sound negative but you will need some concrete evidence once in court. Another issue, since you both technically own all property in home jointly until awarded, she may have the right to damage her property(the fish).
know you're not trying to be negative as the police have said the same thing. I do have my kids statements. She admitted to them that she used bleach my oldest said he went down in the basement and watched them twitch to death.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Glad to see you back buddy. You hit it on the head. Thanks for your support Frank. Always enjoy your posts.
Glad to hear it bro. I been back since October though lol my dog had to be put down and I just got drunk and flew of the handle and pretty much just hated the world for a month lol it happens

It always makes me happy when someone says they enjoy my posts, I enjoy helping people (and making people LOL/smile)

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
A while back someone stole some items from my garage. I have video footage of them entering my garage and then a camera is unplugged in my garage so I have no footage of them actually taking items. I actually knew who it was and filed a police report, gave them name and license plate and even had finger prints of theirs in garage but they said it still wasnt enough. If camera caught act they said they would arrest them right away but otherwise I had only had proof of someone trespassing. Aaaahh there is some crazy people out there.
I
know you're not trying to be negative as the police have said the same thing. I do have my kids statements. She admitted to them that she used bleach my oldest said he went down in the basement and watched them twitch to death.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
If the damages total over a $1000 dollars u may even be able to get her on a felony charge.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I'm not in anyway experienced with this but I think that you need to prioritize what comes first and focus on those things. It sounds like to me your sons are first, I'd get lockdown custody. Fish losses hurt and are hard to get over but loss of family members hurt more. You can always buy more fish, you can't buy another middle son. The old "don't sweat the small sh*t" I think comes in here because if you take care of keeping your core values close you should be just fine.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
I'm not in anyway experienced with this but I think that you need to prioritize what comes first and focus on those things. It sounds like to me your sons are first, I'd get lockdown custody. Fish losses hurt and are hard to get over but loss of family members hurt more. You can always buy more fish, you can't buy another middle son. The old "don't sweat the small sh*t" I think comes in here because if you take care of keeping your core values close you should be just fine.
totally agree

you could probably get custody just fine.I have a lot of lawyer friends and family who do child law.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
if anyone in San Diego or near wants to help him out there is a guy giving away two paroon sharks for free
and they are big (if he's interested and can take them) just an idea.

GamerChick5567 GamerChick5567

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store