Tank Mate Ideas?

AG458

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2017
My current 60gal tank consists of four fish: a black ear pangasius, a common pleco, a juvenile peacock bass, and a clown knifefish-most of which will outgrow my tank. So far, my only issue with the tank mates is that my CK is aggressive towards my pleco-not biting him or anything like that; more like shoving him out of the way. I know my tank is small for the fish I have-that's why I'm planning on upgrading when I can. But, with what I currently have, what fish would be good tank mates?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
My current 60gal tank consists of four fish: a black ear pangasius, a common pleco, a juvenile peacock bass, and a clown knifefish-most of which will outgrow my tank. So far, my only issue with the tank mates is that my CK is aggressive towards my pleco-not biting him or anything like that; more like shoving him out of the way. I know my tank is small for the fish I have-that's why I'm planning on upgrading when I can. But, with what I currently have, what fish would be good tank mates?

I would not add anymore.

Reactions: #.$ and mattison187

AG458

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2017
I would not add anymore.
Thank you for your suggestion. My only issue is that 3 out of my 4 fish come out during the day, so I barely get to see them. My bass comes out most out of the two other fish that reside in the cave. I was thinking an arowana because they're top dwellers, unlike most of my fish?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Thank you for your suggestion. My only issue is that 3 out of my 4 fish come out during the day, so I barely get to see them. My bass comes out most out of the two other fish that reside in the cave. I was thinking an arowana because they're top dwellers, unlike most of my fish?

Please wait until you upgrade to a larger aquarium. Not enough room for a fast growing Arowana.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store