MFK Member
Aug 28, 2017
As of today I started feeding my Jardini aro "Rainbowfish Krill-e"
Protein-60%
Fat-8%
huifen-6%
Fiber-10%
Water-6%
As of now my aro seems to like and has eaten the pieces I have given him. My goal is grow him out nicely and bring out the best color possibly. From what I have read I understand that a variety diet is what's best for aros. Aside from the krill and crickets, what other food source can I feed my aro that will help with growth & color? Im trying to stay from feeders as much as I can for now. Thanks for the helps guys.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
As of today I started feeding my Jardini aro "Rainbowfish Krill-e"
Protein-60%
Fat-8%
huifen-6%
Fiber-10%
Water-6%
As of now my aro seems to like and has eaten the pieces I have given him. My goal is grow him out nicely and bring out the best color possibly. From what I have read I understand that a variety diet is what's best for aros. Aside from the krill and crickets, what other food source can I feed my aro that will help with growth & color? Im trying to stay from feeders as much as I can for now. Thanks for the helps guys.

Hikari Carnivore floating food sticks , chopped Tilapia Fillet just press the Tilapia on the glass if you don't want it to sink.

Reactions: ToGetLucky

ToGetLucky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hikari Carnivore floating food sticks , chopped Tilapia Fillet just press the Tilapia on the glass if you don't want it to sink.
thanks I'll get my hand on the sticks soon. As for the tilapia fillets is that cooked or just dethawed and given as is?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
thanks I'll get my hand on the sticks soon. As for the tilapia fillets is that cooked or just dethawed and given as is?

Thawed. Cuts easily even slightly frozen so what you don't use can be placed back in the freezer for later use.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store