"COPS KICKED US OUT FOR FISHING" *rant*

reefman

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
In front of my tanks
I recently saw one of his other videos on the tube.Is he always so hyped up and excited in his videos?.....I hope not.
He does a video were he goes to a vender on here (predatory fins) so I asked him the same question. He said zac is the same off camera.

itrebebag99

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2017
Illinois
Hey guys, I know this is a very old subject, and I don't want it to seem like I'm starting a manhunt against this guy, but apparently CatchEmAll does understand the concept of private property after all:
He starts off the video by chucking handfuls of non-native fish into a pond, but whatever. Anyway, he gives some long sob story about how a kid, who probably worships him, netted his pet bass out of his pond as a prank, and he talks about how wrong it is .It is absolutely incredible how he is incapable of seeing the irony considering he frequently fishes in private ponds and almost mocks the owners for getting angry, and yet he comes out with a sob story when some kid who he is probably friends with netted a fish out of his fish pond. It was actually pretty humorous the way he was talking about "kids who don't have anyone to come home to will be entertained by this bass" and "This bass will entertain millions of people"(He has no where near a million subs).

The most absurd part of the video was that he said that his neighbor is willing to shoot trespassers with his AR-15. RIGHHHHTTT... What's his neighbor going to tell the police? "I saw a kid I didn't know from my window at my neighbor's fish pond, so I quickly grabbed my AR-15 and shot him on sight." I guess I can't blame him for coming up with something so stupid, I mean the guy says feeding fish bacon during the winter will keep them warm.

For those of you wondering why I still watch his channel, he has a really cool fish pond, despite the guy being a complete tool.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The jabroni was about to lose himself because his gar ate something that he tossed in for it to eat....three thousand dollar gar hunh?

Dat boi blu

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
He does have a cool pond and watching his bass in slow motion jump for food is entertaining to watch. But yea it’s pretty ironic how he gets butthurt when someone catches his fish in his pond.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store