BREAKING...HAWAII TO BE HIT BY MISSILE!!

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
All the news outlets are heavily biased towards a targeted demographic. If you find one doesn't suit your tastes it's usually because another news outlet already targets your political demographic.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
All the news outlets are heavily biased towards a targeted demographic. If you find one doesn't suit your tastes it's usually because another news outlet already targets your political demographic.
Agreed,to a degree.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I remember when US troops were marching into Baghdad only Fox was showing it. That was the final straw for me. Since then the others have gotten so much worse.

I remember at a doctor's office they had CNN up, taking caller's(voters) for Obama and Mccain. They 2 for Obama and the CNN worker bragged,' oh, no one is for Mccain' . The very next caller was for Mccain, He cut him off and said they were taking a break. When they came back they were doing totally different stuff. That was so biased.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; This is why for many years I watched/read for all the sources available. I wanted a well rounded set of viewpoints. I don't mind a bit of bias as long as they are not underhanded about it and start with some facts.
For whatever reason many of the news agencies that can be considered to lean "left" have lost any sense of fair play. As I went from source to source back in 2016 before the election I began to notice the change. During 2017 this lack of fair play became even more pronounced.

I hardly watch CNN, PBS and the like any more. It is not because I am hard "right" on all issues either. I get and understand that FOX has some bias but do not find their news programs to be so over the top with the unfair reporting. Please note I am not talking so much about the editorial/entertainment type programs.

pescado209

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2017

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
My Dad was on the city bus when the alert was sent out. Three buses pulled over and asked everyone to get off and seek shelter. He asked the driver where the shelter was and he said I don't know. He stood outside a furniture store till it opened. Took a sat on a new sofa till the coast was clear.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store