Kewpie's Dragon Worm Growth Thread

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
He's a moderator for the group too. I'd call him out but I'm not actually on facebook, was just using my girls and it's definitely not worth it anyway.
I hate FB I use it for polypterid fanatics, and polypterus bichir keepers and maybe that yardsale thing. I use my wife's account Other than that it's horrible.....think sky net !!!

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I noticed my Lap's tail was a bit chewed up, and she got a little aggressive with the Del when it got near her. I watched the tank for an hour or so and noticed it was my female Polleni nipping at the Lap :eek:

So she's out of there, I'm going to have to watch the male closely and if he's nipping too he's out. I'd honestly prefer it to be all Bichir anyway, then I can really plant it.

Also removed the driftwood as I feared the Lap swimming into it and hurting herself.

Reactions: magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I noticed my Lap's tail was a bit chewed up, and she got a little aggressive with the Del when it got near her. I watched the tank for an hour or so and noticed it was my female Polleni nipping at the Lap :eek:

So she's out of there, I'm going to have to watch the male closely and if he's nipping too he's out. I'd honestly prefer it to be all Bichir anyway, then I can really plant it.

Also removed the driftwood as I feared the Lap swimming into it and hurting herself.
And the transformation is almost complete.....mwwwahahahahahah

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I'm stupid.

I waited I don't know how long, 3 weeks maybe before I did a water change in the poly tank. The tank really isn't that heavily stocked and I was being lazy on vacation. Which all would have been all fine had I not done like a 85% water change on the tank when I got back to it.

The tank went through a mini-cycle I believe, lost my Del, Ornate and an Endli that I had just introduced to the tank- rough.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I'm stupid.

I waited I don't know how long, 3 weeks maybe before I did a water change in the poly tank. The tank really isn't that heavily stocked and I was being lazy on vacation. Which all would have been all fine had I not done like a 85% water change on the tank when I got back to it.

The tank went through a mini-cycle I believe, lost my Del, Ornate and an Endli that I had just introduced to the tank- rough.
Damn, sorry to hear that bro.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

Catlas Se7en

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2018
How exactly do I see all their available polys? Their list only contains like 4 species, all of which I own. I wanna see their Palmas, Butts, and others.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Damn, sorry to hear that bro.
I'm just going to learn from it and keep on going forward. I've been trying to figure out what I want out of this hobby since it happened.

I was watching my Sen swim around last night and I'm like yup, more polys. Shot Toyin an email

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store