Kewpie's Dragon Worm Growth Thread

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Fortunately I still have the Lap, albino sen and gold dust. I put my Polleni pair in last night, I'm going to focus on them for now as it's always been about them pretty much since I got into the hobby. If the female is aggressive towards the Lap I'll just move the Lap.

I was actually debating getting a couple more females for my male as I've heard they do better in a harem situation.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
The Wet Spot's. When I go to their website, I'm greeted with only 4 species, and they are the common Senegal, Albino Senegal, Ornate, and Delhezi.
That's probably all they have then, email them they're very nice people.

Reactions: magpie

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
It's been like that for months though. My LFS refuses to order me the species I want because the owner and I had a falling out.
It hasn't, I check it regularly. They had Teugelsi and Weeksii last month. Email them.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
The Wet Spot's. When I go to their website, I'm greeted with only 4 species, and they are the common Senegal, Albino Senegal, Ornate, and Delhezi.
Some polys are seasonal, especially wild ones, you can call them to see what they have available and what are going to be available soon.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
It's definitely changed. They update their stock list every single week on Friday/Saturday. You can go on their site and sign up for their weekly newsletter. It's cool - they feature certain fish in the newsletter but it's also a cue to look at their updated list because I don't think they send it out until they update...? You can be put on a list to be called when they get a certain species in stock but I've found that looking at their list weekly is faster because they're so busy. They bold the new ones on their list.

They have had nearly every poly species available at one time or another. As mentioned some are more seasonal. I'd say that right now is the smallest number of polys they've had in a really long time so be patient.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Ive ordered from ws and magpie magpie took her fish there to ship out to myself and clm08k clm08k . Both times shipping was great, fast, and well packed. They worked with me on my order even sending me two pics of the teug I got so I could pick one. I guess thats not something they do all the time but it was nice of her to do it. If I have a hard time finding something I want I'll go there again, and will always recommend them to others.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store