Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I dowt that is going to happen from that one instance, and realistically you can not use your radio proficiently with ear plugs in, nore do you have time to wait to install them. I am sure at the range these days EP is enforced, same as i do at work, And like them i have a ear testing truck come once a year to measure my employees hearing. have for past 6 years so they can see if they are suffering any hearing loss. Same for eye protection, WARE IT, its not an option.
You can get ear plugs that only close when gunshots are fired, this allows you to still hear

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I dowt that is going to happen from that one instance, and realistically you can not use your radio proficiently with ear plugs in, nore do you have time to wait to install them. I am sure at the range these days EP is enforced, same as i do at work, And like them i have a ear testing truck come once a year to measure my employees hearing. have for past 6 years so they can see if they are suffering any hearing loss. Same for eye protection, WARE IT, its not an option.
You can get ear plugs that only close when gunshots are fired, this allows you to still hear
Its not often but when you start seeing seeing/hearing coyotess regularly it's bad. I try to get the alpha, but usually if you pop a few they disappear. If you dont they'll start coming in the day time and smaller pets will start disappearing.
True, another fun hunting fact: coyote populations actually tend to increase when hunted, because the females will produce more offspring when the pacuk is hunted , or trapped, this is probably part of the reason why coyotes have Ben able to expand there range so much.

Another fun fact: technically while they have a genetic divergence, domestic dogs, wolves and coyotes are all the same species.

Reactions: Matteus

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Its not often but when you start seeing seeing/hearing coyotess regularly it's bad. I try to get the alpha, but usually if you pop a few they disappear. If you dont they'll start coming in the day time and smaller pets will start disappearing.
Would also like a coyote to get some of the semi-feral cats out here, but they haven't as yet.

Reactions: Matteus and J. H.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I hear coyote sounds around here at 2am, but I think it's just wishful thinking and turkeys. We need something to eat the groundhogs, squirrels, rats & turkeys. If they'd eat my neighbor's dog it'd be nice, too.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I hear coyote sounds around here at 2am, but I think it's just wishful thinking and turkeys. We need something to eat the groundhogs, squirrels, rats & turkeys. If they'd eat my neighbor's dog it'd be nice, too.
Yeah with out predators things get way out of hand

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So how is everyone's day going so far?
20180721_121354.jpg
.....hope it is going much better than that poor pooch's.

Reactions: Matteus

BMG94

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
Sorry about being off topic to the above convos..
But just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone here at MFK you all are super helpful and responsive to questions and reply..
I must say this is the only fish keeping website that I've found where people don't treat new/newer members like they don't exist such as ignoring questions and just not being appreciative to the questions I've answered for some.

So again thank you all for you info and help. I truly appreciate it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store