Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry about being off topic to the above convos..
But just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone here at MFK you all are super helpful and responsive to questions and reply..
I must say this is the only fish keeping website that I've found where people don't treat new/newer members like they don't exist such as ignoring questions and just not being appreciative to the questions I've answered for some.

So again thank you all for you info and help. I truly appreciate it.
Your very welcome, and we enjoy having you here!
Mfk is easily the best fish keeping site.

Reactions: Matteus and BMG94

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
But just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone here at MFK you all are super helpful and responsive to questions and reply..
I must say this is the only fish keeping website that I've found where people don't treat new/newer members like they don't exist such as ignoring questions and just not being appreciative to the questions I've answered for some.

Your very welcome, and we enjoy having you here!
Mfk is easily the best fish keeping site.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep welcome and no need for an apology as that is pretty much what this thread is all about....sharing whatever allowed musings that you happen to come up with.See ya around!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Yup best site out there.

I once was a member of another site that was really close minded. When ever a mod would disagree with the poster the threads would get locked. Totally lame.

Once got into a debate with the owner over purigen. Proved him wrong so as usual the thread got locked lol

Reactions: BMG94

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Rained all day. I loved every minute of it. Parked my but on the couch and rarely moved. Back is killing me tho

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Rained all day. I loved every minute of it. Parked my but on the couch and rarely moved. Back is killing me tho
I like it due me saving a few bucks from not having to pull the hose out and watering my grass in the front yard.The grounds are getting a good soaking right now.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I like it due me saving a few bucks from not having to pull the hose out and watering my grass in the front yard.The grounds are getting a good soaking right now.
I just fertilized yesterday. S.o.b is gonna all pool in certain areas. $ right down the drain lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store