Peacock bass for sale Bronx New York 100$

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Hey there. Great looking stock. What size are we looking at. Not sure if you read the buy and sell rules but there is a protocol that you need to follow to advertise your fish. There should be info on it in the general forum for buy and sell.

GLWS.

gotin20

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Bronx
Hey there. Great looking stock. What size are we looking at. Not sure if you read the buy and sell rules but there is a protocol that you need to follow to advertise your fish. There should be info on it in the general forum for buy and sell.

GLWS.
Hello there!Thank you!They are like around 9-10 inches and I have a temensis and a Xingu melanie around 11 inches !!!i am sorry but I didn’t know about the rules about selling and buying fishes !!!My bad !

Reactions: Matteus

gotin20

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Bronx
Hello there!Thank you!They are like around 9-10 inches and I have a temensis and a Xingu melanie around 11 inches !!!i am sorry but I didn’t know about the rules about selling and buying fishes !!!My bad !
And one more thing my fishes eat everything even pallets

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
No worries, just hope you are able to move your fish. Might want to check out the rules so you can get them on the mfk marketplace. Maybe a mod can help you out.

Reactions: gotin20
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store