Just wondering something

BichirKing

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
PNW
Hello; How many psychologist ( change to our Hendre Hendre if you must, tho It will cause me a very minor dismay.) does it take to change a light bulb?
1 to change the bulb and 2 to discuss if the socket was violated....oh wait that's how many feminists..sorry

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah no...my husband would never say that to me and vice versa. For instance, he wears $600 cologne, likes to buy fancy watches and cars etc...and I let him.
I'm with him on the watches and cars but cologne?.....Damn!

Artt

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2018
Australia
Unless he forced her to get rid of her cat/dog/budgie/etc how would it be give and take? She's making him give up something that he claimed responsibility for, and may very well have an attachment to.

Not trying to be a prick or anything, just curious on what you think would justify making someone get rid of their very reasonable amount of VERY reasonable sized tanks in a give/take situation? :)
It isn't an unreasonable number of tanks and they don't take up a huge amount of space, but there could be any number of reasons that could justify her asking him get rid of them.

Baby, renting, moving, illness. Who knows. If he has agreed to get rid of them perhaps it is reasonable in their situation.

Or you know maybe she is a horrible control freak /shrug

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If he’s particularly spiteful then he could get a 180 gallon tank and sleep in it.... something I’d do :character0063:
Btw wth is this? :babyblack

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello; How many psychologist ( change to our Hendre Hendre if you must, tho It will cause me a very minor dismay.) does it take to change a light bulb?
I’ve never been good at these. Lol

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I'm slightly confused?
1 to change the bulb and 2 to discuss if the socket was violated....oh wait that's how many feminists..sorry
Hello; I like this one however.

If a psychologist then it only takes one, but the bulb has to really want to change.

If a Hendre, then it rakes four. One to hold the bulb and three to turn the ladder.

Just a joke Hendre and welcome back

The Morning

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are they the only two tanks he owns? If he has 10 others that are filled and these two are sitting empty I really don’t think the request is unreasonable.
As with everything I am guessing that there is more to the story and I don’t think it is fair to speculate what the situation actually is without knowing both sides.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Are they the only two tanks he owns? If he has 10 others that are filled and these two are sitting empty I really don’t think the request is unreasonable.
As with everything I am guessing that there is more to the story and I don’t think it is fair to speculate what the situation actually is without knowing both sides.
He only has those two but he is really into them. They are beauftifully planted community tanks. Im sure there probably is more to the story. We dont have access to that tho lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store