I stole it and I'm not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piscavores:)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2018
I picked up an earthworm just the other day that had got lost on the asphalt road and put it back in the grass. And I watch where I step. Believe it or not I avoid stepping on anything that moves. Do you have a problem with that?
So uh bud, What do you feed your fish?

Look at the ingredients on every bag.

Are you a vegan or a member of PETA too?

Overall I don’t disagree with saving the worm tho

The Morning

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2018
In retrospect I withdraw my earlier support of the OP. So much so that I traveled to her house this afternoon, stole the fish and am now keeping it so it doesn’t suffer a life being cared for by a hardened criminal. Of course now it has to live its life in my mother’s dank basement at the hands of another criminal. The circle never ends.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
No your not a hero, your a sadistic criminal whose trying to justify their actions. If you were in California I would report you since it’s a jailable offense here please consider what you post or reply next since I know your pretty new here we don’t condone criminals on this site
Talk about hyperbole. And in what world will someone go to jail over a 10 dollar fish? Very trollish sounding of you.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Given that the desk jockey hasn't noticed his fish is plastic, I think she did the right thing

I mean if someone stole a child or dog and replaced it with a teddy bear, and half a year later the parent/owner hasn't even noticed......

And we know this to be true because? Using C Coryloach logic, that's all just speculation.

I understand the want or need to give this fish a better life, but I don't agree with how it was done. IMHO there were a number of alternative options available, and the OP for whatever reason chose not to utilize any of those options.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Talk about hyperbole. And in what world will someone go to jail over a 10 dollar fish? Very trollish sounding of you.
Idk man. You can to jail for stealing a piece 5cent bazooka joe gum. Getting convicted is another story

Reactions: Dloks
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store