I stole it and I'm not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I'm going to now provide my honest opinion about this. Go_redfish Go_redfish if you had asked him I think he would have said okay sure. What you did was the next best thing. That said, it was purchased with his money and it was his property. If he didn't have a right to own it that's his problem. The best thing would have been to ask.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I just read thru this miserable thread. Miserable in that it is full of flagrant rationalizations. I took someone's property because __________________ (Enter favored rationalization here.)

I had someone like this do the same deal with my dog. I had a 45lb pitbull. This guy could climb a privacy fence or bust out the bottom. I tried standard cable and hookups. He was so strong he would snap anything you could buy from a normal pet store. I didn't want to crate him while I worked so I put him on a 1/4 chain with 10' radius connected to a small axle I hammered into the ground. Comfy dog house all that. I took him running with me everyday and he was loose from when I got home until I hooked him up in the morning.

Well I get these "cause warrior" neighbors that move in. My long time neighbor called and said the newbies were in my backyard. I get home and these fools are chasing my dog thru the neighborhood. Come to find out these fools thought it was cruel keeping him on the chain and tried to release him. Soon as their son unhooked his collar he flattened the son and took off out the gate.

I had to explain to these idiots why he was hooked up. Then the cops show up due to the drama and have to explain why breaking into someone's gate is not wise.
Hello; Around ten years ago I stopped by a friends place outside of Louisville KY for a brief visit. I had not seen his new place before so we went for a walk around the property. He told me a story about a neighbor he did not like.
Seems the neighbor had a goat on a length of rope tied to a cinder block. This is a common enough practice and the cinderblock in moved around from spot to spot so the goat can eat. That way the goat can not wander off and always has new food and keeps a place cropped down.
Seems my friend and a couple of other neighbors objected to the practice and gave the goat owner a hard time over it. So the owner got fed up with the hassle, killed the goat and ate it. My friend was still incensed.
I took the side of the goat owner (now consumer). It was his goat. The goat was being looked after and likely doing OK. It was his goat to keep or to kill and eat.
My friend had lived most of his life inside the city limits of Louisville KY and had moved to live out in "the country". Somehow he did not get that folks in the country raised animals or food and applied his city stuff to the neighbor. I was raised in a family that kept animals for food when I was young. I have killed these animals and have eaten them. Private property is private property, animal or mineral. Call the law or some other thing.

It's about time we get a mod to read this.

thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter Hendre Hendre Chicxulub Chicxulub

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va

I dont think thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter is staff but i could be wrong. Speaks volumes to his rep around here though lol.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee

Hello'; Look down at the bottom of the page. The names in red are mods. Some have been reading it. A couple from the very start of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store