WTB: Serrasalmus manueli

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Looking for a manueli in the DMV area or possibly out towards PA/NJ as well. I'm willing to drive out several hours if I can find one at a reasonable price. Shoot me a PM if you have one available. Thanks!

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
I believe aquascape will be getting a shipment in the next couple weeks with manny's, not sure on size tho. If you see any diamond or xingu rhoms up for grabs please let me know... I'm looking too haha

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
I believe aquascape will be getting a shipment in the next couple weeks with manny's, not sure on size tho. If you see any diamond or xingu rhoms up for grabs please let me know... I'm looking too haha
Nice, I'll keep an eye out on their website. Their prices have been high on manueli the last few times I've looked, but to be honest that was probably several years ago at this point. I'm not sure whether they've become a little more available or not since then.

There is a place in southern Maryland that usually has a good serra selection - if I get a chance to drive down there I'll let you know if I see anything you're looking for.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Nice, I'll keep an eye out on their website. Their prices have been high on manueli the last few times I've looked, but to be honest that was probably several years ago at this point. I'm not sure whether they've become a little more available or not since then.

There is a place in southern Maryland that usually has a good serra selection - if I get a chance to drive down there I'll let you know if I see anything you're looking for.
Yea pedro has raised his prices ever since shark aquarium went out of business. And now Jeff rapps is gone I believe aquascape is the only vendor on this site that sell piranhas that arent red bellies unfortunately.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store