Upcoming Movies and TV shows

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
It caught a lot of flack but I enjoyed Black Panther.I read a lot of grousing about it's lack of a plot or whatever but the story was fine to me..I haven't seen Ragnorok yet.
I'm not looking for a Sherlock Holmes plot watching it. The cgi was terrible. Game of thrones had better than black panther.

I still can't get over how bad cptn marvel was. Maybe that's how the character was portrayed in the comics I don't know, but maybe super hero isn't her nitch for acting.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The rhinoceros licking that lady's face was pretty well done and GOT had the budget for top notch effects.That was no cheapo SyFy production.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....and after one episode I've given up on Krypton and won't be watching any more of it.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
.....and after one episode I've given up on Krypton and won't be watching any more of it.
Not good? I read it gets better as the season goes on.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Its just too cheesey for me to waste time watching it even though I am doing other things while I watch most shows.
You've got the fake Lobo looking guy running around in the woods and the guy who plays Zod,I'm surprised he lowered himself to be involved with the mess.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Its just too cheesey for me to waste time watching it even though I am doing other things while I watch most shows.
You've got the fake Lobo looking guy running around in the woods and the guy who plays Zod,I'm surprised he lowered himself to be involved with the mess.
So, you watched the first episode of season 2?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
z nation was horrible. i think i gave up in season 1 when they started trying to be funny. i left off where there was that guy that got bit, but he never turned zombie. i'm fine never going back to that show for the rest of my life lol. i'm also never going back to fear the walking dead. i don't even remember if it was season 1 or 2 that i stopped watching but it was in that episode where the black guy and the mom and cute daughter was in the hotel and they got drunk and started being loud and zombies started dropping from balconies stories up. the stupidity of that episode was the final straw and i stopped watching after that

haven't seen captain marvel, but i did see end game. i was saving captain marvel for a rainy day but if it sucked worse than black panther and ragnorok then i'm going to save captain marvel for a hurricany day

I recently watched the whole season of Love, Death and Robots on netflix. it's an anthology of short episodes anywhere from like 5-6 minutes to like 15 minutes. they are a mixture cgi and animated episodes and i think quite a few of the episodes can be turned into movies because their plots are pretty good.

I'm currently binging Spartacus again. what a great show, rip andy whitfield. thanks to krich and eddie for getting me into spartacus as it has become one of my top 5 favorite shows

sorry for being all over the place with this post. i was reading comments in the last couple of pages

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store