Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Smackdown opened with a nice follow up and explanation to the explosion incident on the previous RAW..

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw it all now. They are really running with it. I wonder what Brauns real injury is?
I haven't heard anything.Lashley was funny with his complaining about what Stroman did to him and how he could have been electrocuted.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Less than three months after walking away from WWE, Ronda Rousey appears to miss being a part of professional wrestling.

The former Raw Women’s Champion posted a video to her YouTube page on Wednesday morning titled, “Ronda Misses It.”

She may be back, it depends on what she wants more...a kid or the attention.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Went to Texas Roadhouse(a steakhouse) and saw Roman Reigns. He was about 5'10" but the face was an exact match(even had the man bun in the back).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Went to Texas Roadhouse(a steakhouse) and saw Roman Reigns. He was about 5'10" but the face was an exact match(even had the man bun in the back).
Really?.....he sure looks taller than that on tv.Maybe he wears lifts in his boots lol.....Heard that Chris Jericho used to in order to make himself appear taller.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Really?.....he sure looks taller than that on tv.Maybe he wears lifts in his boots lol.....Heard that Chris Jericho used to in order to make himself appear taller.
You do know I'm joking...it wasn't him. Just someone with the perfect face.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store