Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That suit that Heyman was wearing,my goodness!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
A new belt will be introduced tonight. Mick foley will be there. Could it be a hardcore belt?... To make up for this loser only showing up on raw once a month?
My first guess was correct, they just renamed it 24/7.

The only good thing with Lesner getting the MITB is it's better a 'bad' guy have it...it's more exciting.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Huge Lesnar fan.... What bullshit! So many great talents but Vince just can't move on. Why does he need the briefcase anyway?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Huge Lesnar fan.... What bullshit! So many great talents but Vince just can't move on. Why does he need the briefcase anyway?
It's a good prop....much better optic than having a guy waving a contract around.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Heard that Aleister Black and a slew of wwe wrestlers will not be traveling to Saudi Arabia for the upcoming big show there due to the wrestlers tatoos that the country does not allow.....no divas either due to their skimpy costumes.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Heard that Aleister Black and a slew of wwe wrestlers will not be traveling to Saudi Arabia for the upcoming big show there due to the wrestlers tatoos that the country does not allow.....no divas either due to their skimpy costumes.
Dosn't surprise me.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Dean Ambrose made his AEW appearance during their ppv tonight.....looked like he ran out and blindsided Jericho and Omega during their match.He attacked the ref as well.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Uh oh,looks like the lame and corny Usos are working with Roman now.....reminds me of when Roman wasn't so well received by the fans and they brought in The Rock to give him some rub except the Usos are kind of popular.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow,I just heard that the SuperShowdown main event match between Bill Goldberg and Undertaker was the worst match on the show and possibly of the year! Both of them almost killed each other when they botched their signature finishers on each other.
During Taker's Tombstone attempt Goldberg was dropped unprotected right on the top of his head!
D8fXtaEX4AEsAY0.jpg
W Warborg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store