Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The Uso gimmick has been around for a year or two. Seems you just suddenly started hating it.
No....fact is I never cared for them from the start but theIr whole act seems to have become a little more annoying.Their latest ring intro histrionics doesn't help matters in my opinion.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just heard that Mexican wrestler Silver King has died in the ring during a match against Juventud Guerrara.The cause of death is said to be cardiac arrest.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That is the clip I saw on social media but a bit longer,thanks for posting borg.It appeared that Silver wanted to work through the initial discomfort he was feeling but it overtook him.
Incredible,no medical personnel at ringside and Juvie going through his routine while the guy is lying there dead.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
That is the clip I saw on social media but a bit longer,thanks for posting borg.It appeared that Silver wanted to work through the initial discomfort he was feeling but it overtook him.
Incredible,no medical personnel at ringside and Juvie going through his routine while the guy is lying there dead.
It's said he work for WWE. I don't remember him. Did he go under a new name?

Edit: Actually he never wrestled for WWE, He did at WCW in the late 90's. I'm thinking I did see him, I just don't remember him. He was part of the LWO, which I do remember seeing. He was a mid carder though.

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's said he work for WWE. I don't remember him. Did he go under a new name?

Edit: Actually he never wrestled for WWE, He did at WCW in the late 90's. I'm thinking I did see him, I just don't remember him. He was part of the LWO, which I do remember seeing. He was a mid carder though.
I vaguely recall the name mentioned back in WCW and possibly a Silver Kings tag team with another guy.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Who was the guy with the horseshoes on his butt?
Cowboy Bill Watts?

"LIVE FROM COBO HALL IN DETROIT!
Andre the Giant and Doctor X . . ."

Yeah, it's been that long.
I think Cobo Hall is history too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store