Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who was the guy with the horseshoes on his butt?
Cowboy Bill Watts?

"LIVE FROM COBO HALL IN DETROIT!
Andre the Giant and Doctor X . . ."

Yeah, it's been that long.
I think Cobo Hall is history too.
It still exists but now it is called the Cobo Center.

Reactions: Ulu

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have never been to Detroit but we used to get the broadcasts in Duluth Minnesota.
I've never been there either.The farthest westward I have been is Ohio.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I read that last night. I'm about to quit watching. First off, he wasn't even in the match. Second, from the 'story' I read Sami Zahn was never mentioned. What happened to him?

I guess lesner knows what the underside of Vince's desk looks like.

A new belt will be introduced tonight. Mick foley will be there. Could it be a hardcore belt?... To make up for this loser only showing up on raw once a month?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I read that last night. I'm about to quit watching. First off, he wasn't even in the match. Second, from the 'story' I read Sami Zahn was never mentioned. What happened to him?

I guess lesner knows what the underside of Vince's desk looks like.

A new belt will be introduced tonight. Mick foley will be there. Could it be a hardcore belt?... To make up for this loser only showing up on raw once a month?
When I saw the memes on social media this morning I imediately thought of you and had to put something together,I knew that you'd be livid lol....nobody saw that coming lol.
The icing on the cake would be for Lesnar and Heyman to be pelted with soft drinks and whatnot by the angry fans as they walk out to the ring....WCW style

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
When I saw the memes on social media this morning I imediately thought of you and had to put something together,I knew that you'd be livid lol....nobody saw that coming lol.
The icing on the cake would be for Lesnar and Heyman to be pelted with soft drinks and whatnot by the angry fans as they walk out to the ring....WCW style
I wonder how many wrestler's are really pissed with his status. Everything on tv is scripted but I wonder how many really believe it.

Also Ray squashed Joe for the title. Another stupid gimme.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wonder how many wrestler's are really pissed with his status. Everything on tv is scripted but I wonder how many really believe it.

Also Ray squashed Joe for the title. Another stupid gimme.
I guess we can expect to hear about more requested and denied releases from contracts by pissed off wrestlers.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I guess we can expect to hear about more requested and denied releases from contracts by pissed off wrestlers.
I was hearing rumor they denied Luke Harper's release. I wonder what happened to Sasha Banks? I think they gave the belt to Baily to rub it in her face.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was hearing rumor they denied Luke Harper's release. I wonder what happened to Sasha Banks? I think they gave the belt to Baily to rub it in her face.
Last I heard of Banks was that they were in talks so she could get back to work.....guess that that either was not true or things have changed for the worse.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store