How has the coronavirus affected your personal life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergeorge123

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2018
The virus isn't impacting my life at all but the "cure" for it is. Is the virus going to be gone in two weeks? A month? Two months? The answer seems obviously no so either you are going to keep the country locked down indefinitely or you get back to business and people can make their own choices about how to care for themselves.

Reactions: phreeflow

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
The virus isn't impacting my life at all but the "cure" for it is. Is the virus going to be gone in two weeks? A month? Two months? The answer seems obviously no so either you are going to keep the country locked down indefinitely or you get back to business and people can make their own choices about how to care for themselves.
It’s good to hear that you aren’t in trouble because of it, I was wondering how you were doing with all this going on since I hadn’t heard from you in a while.

Supergeorge123

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2018
I also think people are focusing so narrowly on what just this virus is doing, but what about the people who end up on the streets due to the economic collapse and catch typhoid, or turberculosis or something else due to that? Or the people who might be depressed from isolation or financial probems and end their lives? Or the other communicable diseases that will be spread from everyone being locked in around each other all day? Or even the health consequences, the heart attacks, the strokes, etc from all of this inactivity and stress? What about the people who need xyz medical supplies but can't get them because the hysteria that the media is pumping out 24/7 is causing shortages in supplies? What about the people who were already poor or homeless, who have now lost most of their access to food or shelter due to closings and lack of supplies? The death toll and the shattered lives toll will likely be much higher from the "cure" than from the disease itself, but that toll won't be counted and it won't be endlessly blasted across all the media until everyones ears are bleeding red from it.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Day 6 since infection

Symptoms are really starting to show today. Woke this morning with a temp and dry hacking cough, body aches/lack of any energy. Not bad enough to get hospitalized yet
Sorry to hear. Get some Tylenol and cough syrup. Wear a mask if u got one. If u get respiratory distress then go to the hospital.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Day 6 since infection

Symptoms are really starting to show today. Woke this morning with a temp and dry hacking cough, body aches/lack of any energy. Not bad enough to get hospitalized yet
oh no:( I hope you are able to get better without having to go to the hospital.

Drink lots of hot liquids! Feel better!

Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Sorry to hear. Get some Tylenol and cough syrup. Wear a mask if u got one. If u get respiratory distress then go to the hospital.
I would do this but no money to get the meds, so just drinking lots of water and rest is all I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store